EPA'S DENTAL AMALGAM RULE
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Dental Office Point Source Category FAQ
- Select and complete your one-time compliance form
- Work with OCSD staff to confirm your submittal is complete
All information for completing these three steps is included in the FAQ.
COMPLIANCE REPORT FORMS
Click either report form to open it. Once opened, you must save the form to your computer desktop or other folder. The form is an Adobe Acrobat PDF file with form-fillable fields. The form is able to be saved using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader specific to your computer and operating system. Note that this download is directly from Adobe, and comes with some boxes checked for installation of McAfee products. If you do not want these products installed, simply uncheck the check boxes before downloading.
- Lori McKinley — firstname.lastname@example.org (714) 593-7505 — Corona del Mar, Orange, Tustin
- Matt Smith — email@example.com (714) 593-7439 — Brea, Costa Mesa, Cypress, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Midway City, Placentia, Stanton
- Tim Foley — firstname.lastname@example.org (714) 593-7421 — Fullerton, Garden Grove, Lake Forest, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Westminster, Yorba Linda
- Darrin Canen — email@example.com (714) 593-7409 — Buena Park, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach
- Melissa Soriano — firstname.lastname@example.org (714) 593-7448 — Anaheim, Irvine, La Habra
Page Revised: June 17, 2020